Why Circa 120/80 Exclusio?
- AFIB Sense: AFIB monitors which allow Atrial Fibrillation screening during blood pressure measurement with proven accuracy.
- 3 Average Mode: Analysis of 3 successive blood pressure measurements in less than 3 minutes to achieve high accuracy.
- For Pre-Eclampsia/Pregnancy: Circa 120/80 allows pregnant women to measure their blood pressure at home in pre-eclampsia.
- For End-Stage Renal Disease Patients: Circa 120/80 are validated blood pressure monitors with high accuracy for ESRD patients.
- Follows International Guidelines: Protocols of Home Blood Pressure monitoring recommended by leading global bodies.
- For Diabetic Patients: Validated blood pressure monitors for patients with Diabetes Mellitus type 1 and 2.
- For children above 12 years: Accurate measurements for children between 12-18 years.