Why Circa 120/80 Practo?
- For children above 12 years: Accurate measurements for children between 12-18 years.
- For Diabetic Patients: Validated blood pressure monitors for patients with Diabetes Mellitus type 1 and 2.
- For Pre-Eclampsia/Pregnancy: Circa 120/80 allows pregnant women to measure their blood pressure at home in pre-eclampsia.
- For End-Stage Renal Disease Patients: Circa 120/80 are validated blood pressure monitors with high accuracy for ESRD patients.
- Follows International Guidelines: Protocols of Home Blood pressure monitoring recommended by leading global bodies.
- Advantages of Gentle+: The Gentle+ technology improves the inflation and deflation rate during blood pressure measurements
- Advantages of PAD technology: The PAD technology analyses. pulse frequency and detects irregular heartbeats
- Clinically Validated: The quality of measurement of Circa 120/80 blood pressure monitors are of the highest of standards.
The Microlife A2 Basic enables a comfortable and accurate upper arm blood pressure measurement at home. This blood pressure monitor records up to 30 measurement values and is equipped with PAD technology for the early recognition of heart arrhythmias.
- Conical cuff 22-42cm Suitable for all common arm sizes
- PAD technology For heart arrhythmia detectio
- 30 data memory Automatic storage of the last 30 measurement values