Information about Omron CMS50N Contec Pulse Oximeter
Omron CMS50N Contec Pulse Oximeter is a non-invasive device intended to be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation, perfusion index, and pulse rate through finger. The product is suitable for use in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, and physical care in sports.
It is used to measure pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation levels, and perfusion index.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Pulse Rate: Shows pulse rate
- Has an auto-rotation feature
- It comes with an adjustable alarm
- Keeps a recording of the last reading
- The brightness can be adjusted
- Low Battery Indicator: Comes with a low battery indicator
- Automatic power-off: Automatically shuts down after 5 seconds when not in use
- Power consumption- High/Low: Low
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children